• Thank you to all the parents who came with us to the Sonoma County Fair Ag Day. It rained a bit but the kids were troopers. It was a very busy day and the kids had many opportunities to learn about the various aspects of Agriculture. They all came back with lots of new facts they learned.
• Enjoy your Spring Break and we'll see you back here on March 26!
• Our classroom spring party will be on March 30. We will be having a pancake breakfast party. I will send a Sign Up Genius home soon.
• Homework changes: In an effort to better prepare the kids for nightly homework in third grade, our homework routines will change beginning the week of April 2. The kids will be responsible for turning in a separate part of their homework each day of the week. The homework packet will continue to come home on Mondays, however, each part will be due on a separate day. Here is the normal turn-in time schedule (it will be noted on the homework sheet if this changes):
Tuesday - math packet
Wednesday - writing and Go Home Folders
Thursday - "Other"
Friday - reading log, book report, reading passages
The routines and schedule will be thoroughly explained to the kids prior to April 2.
• March 30 - Spring Party
• April 2 - no school
• April 14 - Mother-Son Event
• April 18 - Volunteer Coffee/Tea