Due: Friday, May 12, 2017
LAST HOMEWORK OF THE YEAR! :)
SHOE BOX ANIMAL REPORT
1. Research your animal. It was assigned last Wednesday and your child checked out a library book on his or her animal.
2. Find an old shoe box. (If you need one, I do have a few in the classroom.)
3. Cover the outside and inside of the box with
paper or paint.
4. Make the habitat where your animal lives.
5. Make the animal out of the Model Magic provided.
Take your time to make sure your animal looks realistic.
6. Place your animal in the habitat.
7. Complete the animal report form and glue it
to the top of the box.
8. Smile and be proud of your work.
Turn in your report by Friday, May 12, 2017.
Read and Record 100 pages on your reading log.
Thank you, Mrs. Sapiane and Mrs. Bianchini