We had a wonderful day on Friday at the Walk-a-Thon. I enjoyed watching all of the students having fun while reaching their lap goals. Thank you to all of the parents that volunteered their time to help with this fabulous event.
Third grade will be going on a field trip to Shollenberger Park on Friday, October 13th. If you signed up to drive make sure you have turned in a copy of your insurance and copy of your drivers license to the office.
On October 18th Second Grade will be driving to the Pumpkin Patch on Stony Point Road, if you signed up to drive please make sure the office has a copy of your license and insurance. The pumpkins will be staying at school for a few days as we do a few activities with them.
Third grade, on October 18th will be walking to the Chrisco Family pumpkin patch near school, only students and teachers will be walking. We are looking for a parent with a pick up truck that will be available to pick up and bring the pumpkins back to school. Please let me know if you have pick up truck and willing to do that for us.
Halloween Notes: Please send Halloween costumes to school in a bag with your child's name on the outside (they cannot come to school dressed in a costume). We will change into our costumes about 15 minutes before the parade. You are welcome to come early and help your child get into their costume. Please do not use adult restrooms to help your child change. Our class party will follow the parade in our classroom.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.Thank you,
- Wear a Liberty School Shirt or walk-a-thon shirt on Friday to show our school spirit.
- October 13th- 3rd Grade Shollenberger Park Field Trip
- October 18th - 2nd Grade Petaluma Pumpkin Patch field trip / 3rd Grade - walking Pumpkin Patch field trip
- October 31st - Halloween Parade followed by class parties - (early dismissal)
- November 8 - Veteran's Day Program
- November 9-10 - Veteran's Day Holiday (no school)
- November 13-21 - Parent Conferences (12:10 Dismissal)